Since January 2019, we’ve researched, designed, developed and prototyped Slite with industry-leading designers, electrical engineers and LED manufacturers.
Whether you’re an expert or it’s your first light, you’re in a studio or on a deserted island, Slite makes professional lighting possible.
Features of the Slite app:
- A range of 800 feet / 240 metres (with direct line of sight) or 130 feet / 40 metres indoors
- State-of-the-art Bluetooth 5.0, which provides exceptional range and zero latency, so you can make real-time adjustments to your setup
- Ability to group and control multiple Slites
- Option to save your favorite settings as a ‘scene’ or ‘preset’, so you can come back to it!
- Select from color wheel, or input specific HEX codes to match any color you want
- Use your camera’s ‘live view’ – or an image from your gallery – to reproduce a color using our ‘color picker’
- Control brightness and saturation from 0%-100%, at 1% increments
- Save your custom colors and white balances for future use
- Match other lights with green/magenta shift
- Experiment with special effects, namely: police car, disco, fire, candle, strobe, paparazzi, faulty globe, TV, lightning, fireworks and neon sign.
- Dimensions: 342mm (length) x 208mm (width) x 14mm (thickness)
- Weight: 895g
- Color Temperature: 3000-6200K (adjust in 50k increments)
- Light Accuracy: 96+ CRI, 99+ TLCI
- LUX: Initial testing with the Seikonic C-800 light metre shows a 4700k reading of 2900lux at 1m
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Cooling: Silent passive cooling
- Power Output: 55w
- Power Supply: 65w USB-C Wall Charger
- Operating Temperatures: -20°C – +40°C
- Battery Type: The Slite does not have an internal battery. Requires minimum 60W USB-C PD (power delivery) powerbank
- IP Rating: IP20
- Mounting: 2 x ¼ inch female threaded connection (1 landscape, 1 portrait). Slite’s back is also magnetic; allowing users to mount it to metallic surfaces or the magnetic mount plate (¼ inch female threaded connection) that ships with every Reward!