Introducing World’s Smallest 140W & 67W USB-C GaN Charger
Hands-On for 140W & 67W GaN Charger
Apple’s New 140W USB-C GaN Charger for M1 16″ MacBook Pro
You Would Need More Ports for Everything
World’s First 140W USB-C GaN Charger with 3 USB-C Ports
More Powerful than 3 X Apple Chargers
2 X Faster than 100W GaN Charger
140W GaN Charger fast charges 50% battery of M1 MacBook Pro 16″ with MagSafe 3 Cable in 30 minutes. 2 times faster than 100W GaN Charger which charges 50% battery for 60 minutes.
Compatible for the Apple’s New USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable
140W for M1 MacBook Pro 16″ & 100W for 14″
Fast Charging 2 MacBooks & iPad
New GaN II Technology
GaN chargers are more efficient and can conduct higher voltages over time than silicone chargers. GaN II tech is the latest generation of GaN charging technology and offers continued improvements in power transfer, heat dissipation, and charging speed.
The Future of Charging
New PD 3.1 Fast Charging Protocol
The USB Power Delivery PD 3.1 is announced in 2021 and it enables power up to 240W. As before, the USB PD 3.0 protocol was limited up to 100W by voltage 20V at 5A current. Now, the PD 3.1 Protocol is already available on some devices including MacBook Pro 16 and 14. It also means that the INVZI 140W GaN Charger with PD 3.1 can fast charge your MacBook Pro (14-inch, 2021) or MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021) 50% battery in 30 minutes.
140W is 30% Smaller than Apple 140W
67W is 60% Smaller than Apple 67W
Comparison with Apple 140W Charger
Universal Adapters & Extension Cord
Changing a Wall Charger into a Desktop Charger
US Plug Extension Cord is Compatible with Universal Adapters
Video: Universal Adapters & Extension Cord
Compatible Fast Charging Protocol
Smart Power Distribution
140W GaN Charger
67W GaN Charger
USB-C: PD, 20.3V/3.3A, 20V/3.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A, PPS: 3.3-11V/4A
140W GaN Charger:
- Model Number: GaNHub GH14013
- ProductDimensions:75x75x33 mm/ 2.95″x2.95″x1.29″
- Product Weight: 334g
- Power Input: AC 100-240V~3A, 50/60Hz
- Max Power Output: 140W
- Ports: 3 x USB-C
- USB-C1: Max 30W, PD: 20V/1.5A, 15V/2A, 12V/2.5A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A. PPS: 4 -11V/3A.
- USB-C2: Max 100W, PD: 20V/5A,15V/3A,12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A. PPS: 4-11V/5A, 4-21V/4A.
- USB-C3: Max 140W, PD: 28V/5A, 20V/5A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A. PPS: 4-11V/5A, 4-21V/4A.
- C1+C2/C3: Max 30W + 100W
- C2+C3: Max 65W + 65W
- C1+C2+C3: Max 30W + 45W + 65W
67W GaN Charger：
- Model Number: GaNHub GH6711
- Product Dimensions: 48x48x30.5 mm/ 1.88″ x 1.88″ x 1.2″
- Product Weight: 92g
- Power Input: AC 100-240V~1.5A, 50/60 Hz
- USB-C Output: Max 67W, 20.3V/3.3A, 20V/3.25A, 15V/3A, 12V/3A, 9V/3A, 5V/3A. PPS: 3.3-11V/4A.
Early Bird (50% Off)
- $22 – 1 x INVZI GaNHub 67W GaN USB-C Charger
- $55 – 1 x INVZI GaNHub 140W GaN USB-C Charger
Expected Retail Price
- $49 – 1 x INVZI GaNHub 67W GaN USB-C Charger
- $109 – 1 x INVZI GaNHub 140W GaN USB-C Charger